Rates & Memberships
- 2021 Rates
- Dress Code & Etiquette
2021 Green Fee Rates
For up to date pricing and rates, please use the ‘Book a Tee-Time’ widget on the right side of this page.
All rates are subject to applicable tax.
Memberships & Multi-Pack Pricing
Become a Bellmere Winds Golf Member and Enjoy:
- 25% Off Guest Green Fees
- 10% Off Golf Merchandise
- Reciprocal rates at participating local courses
- Complimentary guest passes, two rounds per membership
To become a member, contact the Club House at 705-295-3000.
2021 Member Pricing – Effective till May 1st 2021
2021 Membership Rates
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||RATE||CART FEE|
|Anytime Full Member||$1,350||$700|
|Anytime Full Couple||$2,200||$900|
|Monday – Thursday Member||$650||$400|
|Monday – Thursday Couple||$1,000||$700|
|Monday – Thursday Senior Member||$500||$300|
|Monday – Thursday Senior Couple||$900||$600|
|Twilight After 2pm||$800||$500|
|Senior Anytime Full||$1,000||$650|
All above rates are subject to applicable tax.
For more information about tournaments, please contact our Golf Manager at (705)295-3000 or email email@example.com
Dress Code & Etiquette
Golf Course Etiquette
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your Tee time.
- Play “ready golf” (being prepared to play your shot while others are playing).
- Repair your ball mark and at least one other on the green and replace divots.
- The rules of golf, as approved by the RCGA, govern all play. Members should learn the basic rules for further enjoyment of the game.
- Place pull and power carts to the rear of the green in the direction of the next hole to assist in the pace of play.
- Pull carts are not allowed on the teeing area or greens.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL if found you will be asked to leave
It is expected that all golfers will dress in a manner befitting a first-class, resort golf club such as Bellmere Winds Golf Resort. To avoid embarrassment, Members should advise guests of acceptable attire in advance of their golf date.
For ladies, slacks, capris, golf skirts and golf shorts are acceptable. Sleeveless tops are acceptable as long as they have a collar. Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are acceptable.
For men, slacks and golf shorts are acceptable. Shirts must be recognized as suitable or standard golf attire. Crew neck shirts and t-shirts are not permitted. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
Golf, sports hats/ visors must be worn with the bill facing forward and removed while in the Clubhouse.
Clothing with the Bellmere logo or name, or name of any other club or designer logo is encouraged.